Every so often we produce something here at Found that we think should be shared with the wider community.
This time our SEO Lead, Rhys Davies, has built a very useful site translation tool in Google Sheets.
Designed to help easily manage the translations of URL slugs, title tags, meta descriptions and body copy, this handy tool is simple to use.
So if you need an easy way to manage your website translation into Polish, Persian or Portuguese - or any other language for that matter, then this is the tool for you.
It’s all powered by Google Translate, so make sure to have your final translated text checked over by a native speaker before you publish.
- Centralised metadata translation for any international market
- International URL generator for website expansions / hreflang recommendations
- Useful for creating international sitemaps prior to website development
- On-page content translation, useful for quick eCommerce category translations
- Can be used for converting PPC ad copy for international markets
How to use:
- Sign up with your email
- Click the link to the Google Sheet
- Click File > Make a Copy
- Fill out the columns on the left hand side
- Choose your country and language
- Copy your translated results from the right hand side